CONGRATS TO THE WINNERS OF THE BOARD’S 2018 BEAs!
The Board is proud to honour members of the Toronto region business community who are trailblazers demonstrating exceptional growth, leadership and innovation through our 8th Annual Business Excellence Awards (BEAs).
Each year, small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) and entrepreneurs from every sector are nominated by their peers in seven award categories reflecting the Board’s mission to position the Toronto region as a global champion. The winners are decided by a committee of notable business leaders. The region’s business community convenes at an awards gala for an evening of networking and celebrating the nominees and winners.
The BEAs are a prestigious way for emerging and established companies to gain recognition in the region’s business community and the gala is an outstanding opportunity to meet and connect with leaders and rising entrepreneurs.
“We’re so humbled to have won this prestigious award. CPAs are innovators, strategists and thought leaders, and we at Luminari are out to change your perspective of our industry. “
Winner of the 2018 Talent Catalyst Award: Adam Bercovici, Co-Founder & Head of Growth, Luminari
- David Waugh, Regional Manager, Business Markets (Downtown), RBC & Chair of the BEA Committee
- Lise Cote, General Manager, Consumer and SMB Marketing, Canada Post
- Rob Brown, Chief Operating Officer, Viryl Technologies Corp.
- Sana Dutt, Senior Advisor, External Stakeholder Relations and Strategic Partnerships, Ted Rogers School of Management at Ryerson University
- Paul Girardo, Data Product Manager, Rogers
- Lucy Lu, Business Account Manager – RBC Business Banking, RBC