Nominate a business or person
Thank you for taking the time to make a Business Excellence Award nomination. The BEAs are an important part of our mission to be a catalyst for a vibrant, globally competitive Toronto region business community.
Please ensure that the business you wish to nominate meets the criteria specified for each award category, as well as the following:
- Be a small- to medium-sized business with fewer than 500 employees
- Have annual revenue of equal to or less than $100 million
- You may nominate either your own organization or another organization in any of the award categories
- You may submit nominations for multiple organizations
- You may only nominate an individual or organization in one of the seven categories
- You may nominate yourself
Young Professional of the Year, Presented by RBC
An emerging young professional, under the age of 40, who exemplifies outstanding leadership in his/her field and in shaping our region’s future.
Entrepreneur of the Year, Presented by Ted Rogers School of Management
An entrepreneur who is profitably bringing new ideas, products or services to the market, disrupting the status quo to spark and influence industry transformation.
A company that demonstrates a long-term desire to build diverse, inclusive and balanced communities. A sustainable and tangible impact has been made in the community. It is clear social responsibility is an integral part of the business’ strategy and success.
A company that successfully demonstrates new and different ways to attract and retain the region’s top talent.
Smart Solutions, Presented by Rogers
A dynamic company that provides a unique technology solution that allows one to effectively and efficiently do more with less.
Global Trade Catalyst
A company with a thriving international trade business, contributing to the Canadian economy by generating export-driven revenue and supporting regional job creation.